Terms and Conditions of Website Use
•Salon M is committed to protecting your privacy and will not give out or sell any information provided to us by our customers. Any information collected is for internal review only and used to improve service, pricing, product, promotion and content of our web site. All customer information (name, email, address, etc.) is confidential. When you create an account your contact information and credit card information will be stored for ease of reordering. All information collected will be stored and encrypted for additional security.
Our site protects your transactions with the highest level of security through a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate. This SSL link ensures that all information passed between Salon M web site and your browser remains private and secure.
• Assistance: You are entirely responsible for the accuracy of the appointments you book online and for the service choices. If you are in doubt of which service or which service provider you should choose, please contact our guest care team (281)312-9671
• Exceptions: There are some services that require special attention when scheduling and therefore cannot be booked online. If you do not see a particular service or your service provider listed, please call us and we will be happy to assist you in scheduling your appointment.
• Payment: Credit Card Use: Payment for bookings or purchases on the website indicates that you legally authorize the use of your credit card or other payment cards for the proposed transaction. It indicates that you fully understand this agreement. Salon M accepts no liability for any damages resulting from you using your credit card on the website.
• Errors: If an error is made while making an online bookings or purchases, simply click the back button on your browser and resubmit the correct information. If you receive incorrect information from us in your confirmation notice, please contact us immediately at (281)312-9671.
• No Show: Failure to show for an online scheduled appointment will result in a credit card charge of the entire price of the missed appointment. By booking your appointment online, you agree to this term and condition and to the credit card charge.
• Failure to show for a scheduled appointment will result in loss of right to Salon M’s Online Booking Program.
• If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared invalid or illegal for any reason, then the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect in the same manner as if the invalid or illegal provision had not been contained herein.
Client concerns on these Terms and Conditions may be addressed to:
11747 FM 1960 RD E
Huffman, TX 77336
Children are only permitted in the salon area when having a service. For safety reasons and insurance purposes, no child under the age of 12 may accompany you while you are having a service. We do not have the facilities to care for children. We love children, and we hope you understand, but we cannot insure their safety in a professional environment. We also do not want to compromise the relaxation of our guests. YOUR UNDERSTANDING IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
We highly recommend that you schedule your appointments at least one week in advance to ensure that your preferred time and treatment or service is available. When scheduling your services, please notify the salon if you have high blood pressure, allergies, physical ailments, disabilities or are pregnant. Salon M is held harmless for any information not provided to us at the time of service.
As of January 1, 2021
If you are running late please call to notify us. If you are more than 10 minutes late you may not be able to receive all of your scheduled services, or may have to reschedule.
All of our guests appointments are very important to us. We understand that schedules need adjustments; therefore we request a 48-hour notification. If you need to cancel your appointment we ask that you do so at least 48-hours in advance. If you have more than 3 late cancellations a credit card and full payment will be required to book your future appointments. If we do not receive a 48-hour cancellation notice, your card will be charged for 50% of the cost of the scheduled appointment. If you no-show your appointment you will be charged to full amount of your scheduled appointment.
We want you to always look your best. To help you do so we offer
text/email/phone confirmations 48-hours prior to your appointment.
The Cancelation Policy gives us time to allow other guests and staff to fill the appointment to maximize our time and provide excellent service to all of our guests. Thank you for your understanding
In keeping with our commitment to cleanliness, safety, and hygiene, our equipment is sterilized and/or sanitized after every treatment and service.
We offer all of our clients a 5-star service and product satisfaction guarantee!
New Location NOW OPEN!
11747 FM 1960 Rd E Suite A-100
Huffman, TX 77336
We ask that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. All guest are required to fill out an intake form, so that we can better understand your needs and concerns.
Your privacy is vary important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on our website. We are HIPPA protected. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Salon M reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper conduct. Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in immediate termination of the service. We reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct.